INTRODUCTION TO WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
Weddings can be a range of different sizes and styles and there is a large range of situations you can come up against. This workshop takes you from advertising, booking, through the planning stages, shooting and workflow.
Learn about capturing emotions, the importance of candids, positioning with structured lighting and getting the best out of your situation. Understand the role of a second photographer or the power of having a good assistant and how to work best as a team.
Get advice on putting together a solid photography kit, selecting correct lenses and constructing final products while picking the brains of working and established industry specialists
This specialist workshop will be run by industry professionals leaving you an opportunity to openly ask questions to assist both your work output and business performance.
– Constructing a solid wedding kit
– Taking a booking
– Working and planning with clients
– Candid, journalistic and structured photography
– The importance of capturing emotion
– Duel Shooting and working with an assistant
– Putting together well designed albums and books
This is a medium level workshop for photographers already or aspiring to make it in our industry
– Please bring a pad or notebook with pens
– Cameras are not specifically required for this workshop
– Dress comfortably with appropriate clothing and footwear to be moving around a photography studio
– Please also note that trains and buses do NOT run to this location
NOT SUITABLE FOR COMPACT CAMERAS
$550.00Payment Plans Available
- 4 Hours
- Snacks and nibbles included