INTRODUCTION TO DSLR
Our Introduction to DSLR workshop we will have accomplished industry professionals teach you how to start operating your camera under full manual control. As an introduction we will help you take a look at your specific camera and explain its physical features and functionality. We will look at lens options, aperture, ISO and shutter settings while assisting you in understanding the importance of good light.
In this workshop we will explain key points such as the rule of thirds, leading lines, correct crop options and discuss what it takes to construct a professional looking image.
In this workshop you will be assisted by two or more active working industry professionals while learning in a full studio environment.
– Understanding my DSLR and its features
– Designing a Camera Kit
– Understanding and selecting the correct lens
– Shooting modes explained
– Aperture, ISO and Shutter options
– Understanding Focus
– Working with light
– The rule of thirds
On the day we only have a few basic requirements for this workshop
– We will require you to bring your own DSLR camera and lens with full manual capability
– Dress comfortably with appropriate clothing and footwear to be moving around a photography studio
– Bring charged batteries and anything else required for you to take photographs
– A pen and pad is suggested but not required
– Please also note that trains and buses do NOT run to this location
NOT SUITABLE FOR COMPACT CAMERAS
$355.00Payment Plans Available